Pointed Water Glazing Brush
“The pointed water glazing brush will soon go with you to every job." -P. Finkelstein
Our pointed water glazer will surely assist in your glazing with its excellent line cutting capabilities. Check out our worldwide exclusive water glazing brush and its perfect blend of nylon and natural bristle hair. Also known as a sash brush, this is a modern replica of the classic bristle version (GLZ-4). Available in 6 sizes.
- Nylon synthetic fiber with 50% natural bristle
- Pointed shape allows for precise application
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Perfect for glazing stiles/rails, baseboard, and dentil molding
- Larger sizes best for glazing panels for faux marble/wood
- Small sizes for murals, and glazing tiny areas like mullions, dentils & window casing
- Also used to sketch wood heartgrain, & primary veins
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||1.8-3" (48-76mm)|
|Available Sizes:||000, 0, 2, 4, 6, 8||Dia./width :||.6-1.25" (14-37mm)|
|Hair type:||Bristle/Nylon||Brush Length:||10.5-12" (260-310mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||wash with soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...