OOPS! There are multiple sizes available for this brush. Please select from the menu below
“This unique oval shaped brush holds a lot of paint." -P. Finkelstein
This Italian inspired brush is made for varnishing or basecoating in water or oil mediums. It's oval shape and hair density allows for greater medium retention. Traditionally, this brush was made of wild boar's hair, but ours is made of a nylon/bristle blend for today's water mediums.
- Comes in a set of 4
- 2/3 inch thick, nylon synthetic fiber with 50% natural bristle
- Oval shape great mix between flat and round brushes
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Can be used in water/oil when dedicated (learn more)
- We use it to apply talc/whiting to surfaces
- Small sizes great for painting stiles/rails, small panels, mullions, etc.
- Size 30 - $11.70
- Size 40 - $13.20
- Size 50 - $18.00
- Size 60 - $21.30
NOW ON SALE: 25% extra savings on each size!
READY TO BUY?
Also Available In These Brush Kits/Sets : Varnishing Set
Brush Usage: varnishing; basecoating
|Medium:||Water/Oil||Hair Length:||1.8" (45mm)|
|Available Sizes:||30, 40, 50, 60||Dia./width :||1.15, 1.5, 2, 2.5 inches|
|Hair type:||Bristle||Brush Length:||8" (205mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold, Pencil Hold|
|Handle:||wooden flat medium||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|