OOPS! There are multiple sizes available for this brush. Please select from the menu below
Domed Glazing Brush (Oil)
“Our domed bristle glazer is the work horse of decorative painting." -P. Finkelstein
This original design is ingenious in it's rounded shape and thick hair. The hand tied red, cotton string is handsomely traditional in this model. Our natural bristle glazing brushes should be a standard item in your decorative painting kit. Available in 2 sizes.
- High quality bristle keeps it's shape
- Slightly domed shape for fast coverage
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Can be used in oil/water when dedicated (learn more)
- Perfect for 'breaking up the glaze'
- Works well painting basecoats
- Glaze panels with speed
- With size 8, glaze entire wall - applies better than a roller!
READY TO BUY?
Brush Usage: applying glaze and basecoat; adding texture; rough stipple
|Medium:||Oil/Water||Hair Length:||3-3.5" (76-90mm)|
|Available Sizes:||4, 8||Dia./width :||1-1.25" (25-32mm)|
|Hair type:||Bristle||Brush Length:||13" (335mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Copper||Holdings:||Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|