OOPS! There are multiple sizes available for this brush. Please select from the menu below
Single Head Brecher (Water)
“The single headed, breche-meister!" -P. Finkelstein
Don't miss out on this classic brush - now made for today's water mediums! Our synthetic, single head brecher, [bray-sher] is packed full of synthetic toray fiber and comes to a fine point. Create thin line fragments to thick breaks with a flick of the wrist. Also, this brush is the best for bathing breche fragments. Once mastered, using our synthetic, single headed brecher will be a must for every breche marble project. Utilize our traditional brecher as a time honored staple to the marbleizer's kit.
Now available in 3 sizes!
- Golden samina synthetic fiber - simulates sable hair
- Wire tied natural quill
- Pointed shape allows for precise application
- Great for breching on baseboard or casing
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush 'springs' into action (llearn more
- Use in addition to our samina 2-HEADER (MB:5)
READY TO BUY?
Also Available In These Brush Kits/Sets : Water Marble
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Available Sizes:||00, 2||Dia./width :||s0 .22" (6mm), s2 .26" (7mm)|
|Hair type:||Samina||Brush Length:||12.5" (318mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Quill||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold, Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap|