“As soon as our codtail helps on one job, it'll never be left behind." -P. Finkelstein
Our long handle small codtail is the ultimate smoothing tool. It can be gentle as a smoother or used aggressively to efficiently blend/break up multi-tonal glazes. We also love it as a fine stippler on all hard to reach areas.
- Long hair for a finer blending
- 1/3 inch thick, high quality bristle keeps it's shape
- Can be used in water/oil when dedicated (learn more)
- See Oil Badger for ultimate oil softener
- Wonderful for stippling corners, relief's, & heavy textures
- Great for reaching intricate surfaces like mullions, dentils & window casing, etc.
- Use as a mini-flogger (WD-4)
- Essential for blending clouds
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Oil/Water||Hair Length:||3.5" (90mm)|
|Available Sizes:||60||Dia./width :||2.4" (60mm)|
|Hair type:||Bristle||Brush Length:||12" (310mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Copper||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold, Pencil Hold|
|Handle:||wooden flat long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...