“This oil badger will succeed where water badgers fail!" -P. Finkelstein
What's so special about this oil badger? The answer is in the hand selected batch of natural bristle and the mounting that is a replica of the essential water badger. The oil badger has eyesugh spring to move the hard setting glaze (slow-drying acrylics), but soft eyesugh to yest leave any brush marks. Use this versatile brush for your largest walls, ceilings, etc. - save loads of time with this workhorse.
- Hand selected natural bristle hair
- 3/4 inch thick, high quality bristle keeps it's shape
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Can be used in thicker water mediums or oil (learn more)
- Essential for softening clouds
- Use for patinas, ragging, faux leather, & multi color glazing techniques
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Oil/Water||Hair Length:||3" (80mm)|
|Available Sizes:||4||Dia./width :||4" (100mm)|
|Hair type:||Bristle||Brush Length:||10" (255mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold, Baseball Hold|
|Handle:||wooden flat long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...