“My spatter brush sprays where and how you need it." -P. Finkelstein
A true item for an often mishandled task. This stiff, short haired bristle, spattering brush is not a tooth brush or used stencil brush. The spatter brush is hand tied with string and domed to allow consistent & controlled spray.
- Stiff, natural bristle hair
- Control the spatter - light/heavy, thick/thin, open/closed
- Use a palette knife to draw the spatter.
- Make the your final step count with controlled spattering
- Best for fly-specking stone texture & leather
- Perfect for pores/worm holes in woodgraining
READY TO BUY?
Brush Usage: spattering; water marks; worm holes
|Medium:||Water/Oil||Hair Length:||1" (25mm)|
|Available Sizes:||10||Dia./width :||.5" (12mm)|
|Hair type:||Bristle||Brush Length:||10.5" (270mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||String||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...