“It's so light and springy, it seems like it runs on a motor." -P. Finkelstein
Try our lightweight water stippler, a true replica of our classic Oil Stippler but specifically designed for today's water mediums. This bristle/nylon blend stippler is designed for fast and effortless stippling to save your arm. Take control of stippling with our replica of our classic. Conserve your energy, only settle for the best stippler for this widely used technique in decorative painting.
- 1 1/3 inches thick, 7 rows of nylon synthetic fiber w/ 50% bristle hair
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Can be used to strie with glaze or heavy paint
- Stipples close to the corner
- Perfect brush for colorwashing/large-scale blending & softening
READY TO BUY?
Also Available In These Brush Kits/Sets : Glazing kit
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||2.4" (61mm)|
|Available Sizes:||8||Dia./width :||3.6" (92mm)|
|Hair type:||Bristle/Nylon||Brush Length:||8" (210mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Holdings:||Baseball Hold|
|Handle:||wood||Brush care:||Wash with soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...