“This is the only softener I use for faux marble!" -P. Finkelstein
Grab hold of Pierre's most popular softener ! You wouldn't believe his excitement when Pierre accidentally created the round badger as an invaluable addition to the family of faux marble brushes. Not only does this brush soften veins with less brush marks, but it's the easiest softening brush to keep clean and dry - all because of its innovative round shape! This is a must have for the serious marbleizer.
- Made with hand selected badger hair
- Water badger repels water
- Wire tied natural quill
- Fantastic with slow-dry acrylics - moves glaze without over blending
- Cleans very easily by rinsing and spinning dry between the hands when needed
- Can also be used as a fine stippler.
- Great for burnishing Dutch metal w/o scratching (for gold leaf, see Chiqueteur)
- See also GLZ-15 for the traditional square mount badger
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||2.4" (61mm)|
|Available Sizes:||14||Dia./width :||1" (25mm)|
|Hair type:||Badger||Brush Length:||9.75" (248mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Quill||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round medium||Brush care:||Wash with soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...