“This is the only softener I use for faux marble!" -P. Finkelstein
- Made with hand selected badger hair
- Wire tied natural quill
- Fantastic with slow-dry acrylics - moves glaze without over blending
- Cleans and dries easily
- Can also be used as a fine stippler.
- Great for skewering Dutch metal w/o scratching
- See also square badger and mini badger
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||2.4" (61mm)|
|Available Sizes:||14||Dia./width :||1" (25mm)|
|Hair type:||Badger||Brush Length:||9.75" (248mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Quill||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round medium||Brush care:||Wash with soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...