Synthetic Spalter (Bordeaux)
“For the softest touch on wood and marble, this brush can't be beat!" -P. Finkelstein
Softness & 'spring' is the key to our delicate synthetic thin spalter. Add tonality quickly with this bordeaux spalter. As in wet-on-wet applications, feel free to wash over areas that are not quite dry with this soft brush. Perfect for last minute overglazes with a translucent wash of color. Available in 2 sizes.
- Long bordeaux synthetic hair
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Perfect for onyx, malachite and Rouge Royal marble 'twisters'
- Great for sketching heartgrains
- Large size best for bathing marble fragments and toning wood heartgrain
- Softly applies water varnish on small delicate surfaces
- See also CAT TONGUE (WD:2)
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||s20-1.2" (30mm), s30-1.33" (34mm)|
|Available Sizes:||20, 30||Dia./width :||s20-.75" (19mm), s30-1.2" (30mm)|
|Hair type:||Bordeaux||Brush Length:||6.25" (159mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden flat short||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...