“We brought back this brush by popular demand!" -P. Finkelstein
For all your oil marble veining needs, don't be caught without our bristle veining brush. There's no question, this economical brush is a workhorse. Although it is not as densely packed as our wire-tied oil veiner MB-2 it will still hold enough medium to create long marble veins or to sketch wood heartgrain.
- Long, natural, bristle hair
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Best used in oil mediums,but used in water as a stiffer veining brush
- For all kinds of veined marble and woodgrain
- Has a "feather" quality of veining
- Great as a touch-up brush and hair remover
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||from .5 to 1"|
|Available Sizes:||2,4||Dia./width :||.10 to .13"|
|Hair type:||bristle||Brush Length:||11.6" (296 mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||tin||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold, Pencil Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap|