The Art Of Faux
“The Art of Faux has timeless value to the industry of decorative painting." -P. Finkelstein
This world famous manual is referred to by many of today's finest decorative painting schools. Read up on Pierre Finkelstein's staple faux treatments: marble, wood, trompe l'oeil, semiprecious stone .... and many more. This informative manual is set up like a cookbook - just pick a finish and follow the steps to completion.
- The Art of Faux is out of print! We have limited copies left!
- Many full-page, color photo's
- From 'nuts & bolts' to the finishing touches, this book covers it all
- Recipe-based format: read the chapter introduction and follow the steps
- Signed copies are available
- Also available in French
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book
READY TO BUY?
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...