Slanted Striping (Sable)
“A pure sable brush pays for itself on the first job!" -P. Finkelstein
Introducing our primary brush for the thinnest, straightest lines desired in striping. Used on its side, every tip of the hand-selected sable hair should be in contact for the longest, and most consistent stripe. Truly, the slanted, sable striping brush will prove to be invaluable when used effectively with a Striping Edge for faux molding & other linear projects. Available in 4 sizes.
- High-quality sable hair
- Sable hair ages well and is self-sharpening
- Long handle for use with Striping Edge
- Slanted shape is best for straight, thin lines
- Can be used in oil or water when dedicated (learn more)
- Great for 'dirt marks' in corners and recessed molding
- Great for opaque stripes and painted grout lines
READY TO BUY?
Also Available In These Brush Kits/Sets : TL Kit
Brush Usage: trompe l'oeil; striping; opaque accents
|Medium:||Oil/Water||Hair Length:||.5" (12mm)|
|Available Sizes:||6, 8, 10, 12, 14||Dia./width :||.1-.4" (2.5-10mm)|
|Hair type:||Sable||Brush Length:||11" (385mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & lard|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...