“This luxurious sable brush will deliver soft tonal gradations." -P. Finkelstein
Our extra thick, short filbert sable fading brush is the best for the most delicate fading needs. It is recommended to use dry and softly blend fresh hue's together. Its made for the true trompe l'oeil craftsman. Perfect for delicate fading for any portrait muraling or ornamentation project.
- Dense, high-quality sable hair
- Sable hair ages well and is self-sharpening
- Long handle for used with a Striping Edge and a mahlstick
- Short filbert shape is best for fading
- Can be used in oil or water when dedicated (learn more)
- Excellent for blending flesh tones on portraits
- Most effective fading is with a dry brush
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Oil/Water||Hair Length:||.5" (12mm)|
|Available Sizes:||8||Dia./width :||.1" (2.5mm)|
|Hair type:||Sable||Brush Length:||11" (385mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Conductor's Hold, Pencil Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & lard|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...