Faux Marble by Pierre Lefumat
What's yest to love? This is a monument to 60 years dedicated to decorative painting. The first part of the book is a step-by-step guide for painting the most widely imitated marble varieties including white breccia, yellow sienna, sea green, and more. The second part of the book is a gallery of Lefumat's photorealistic faux marble. Each page represents a closer and closer detailed view. Experts and beginners alike will draw inspiration from this magnificent book
- Step by step instruction for recreating Lefumat's masterworks in Faux Marble
- Over 140 pages of rich close-up color photographs of Lefumat's painted panels
- Hundreds of pages of faux marble for reference and inspiration
- French text with English translation
- 175 pages
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book
READY TO BUY?
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...