A must-have for the serious woodgrainer. This reference book is packed with over 300 pages of jumbo pictures of real wood. Species are featured at many angles, cuts, and colors. The detail that is depicted in the close-ups is unbelievable! From the simple to the fantastic, this book will give you the full range of species that exist. For the decorative painter, you will truly be inspired by the quality of this book and the artistic possiblities in your craft.
- Over 300 pages of full-color wood species reference
- French text with English translation
- A special chapter on the anatomy of wood
- Large book measuring 10 by 14 inches
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book
READY TO BUY?
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...