This is a must-have reference book for understanding the art of parquet. Whether you want to create actual parquet, or recreate it in faux painting, this book contains all you need to know about this classic tradition.
- Great source of inspiration for floor decoration, inlays, imitation, and stenciling
- Variety of different styles for layouts, friezes, and borders
- Offers information and solutions about practical problems encountered with materials
- Contains the history, new technologies, and various decorative motifs of parquet
- 262 pages
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book