“At least 70% of woodgraining projects start with flogging which mimics fine, wood pores." -P. Finkelstein
Our flogger is made with extra long, black bristle hair, hand-selected for its length. This is an essential tool in the the woodgrainer's kit. When the technique of using the flogger is mastered, it's a quick money maker when used as a simple wood glazing .
- The only brush you push instead of pulling
- Selected black bristle hair
- Used in negative brush work - displacement of glaze
- Whipping motion from a dry brush
- This is not a strie brush (see TOOTH SPALTER)
- Great for mahogany, walnut, cherry, teak, and many more
- See also our GRAINING WHEEL) for adding wood pores
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Water/Oil||Hair Length:||5" (128 mm)|
|Available Sizes:||80||Dia./width :||3.2" (81mm)- .25" (6mm) thick|
|Hair type:||Black bristle||Brush Length:||13.85" (355mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Copper||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden flat long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...