“The classic tool for oak woodgraining." -P. Finkelstein
This set of galvanized steel graining combs comes with 4 sets of 3 different sized 'teeth'. With a total of 12 combs to choose from, any oak graining project is a breeze. The small sizes are perfect for the smallest of surfaces (i.e. mullions, stiles/rails). Being the one of the most original woodgraining tools, don't miss out on this unwearable set of tools will duplicate all oak types of wood with uncanny realism.
- Durable, flexible galvanized steel
- Comes with a plastic set keeper
- Used in negative brush work - removal of glaze
- Best for oak, ash, ceruse, pickled woods, & many more
- Also good for deep strie, undulated, & crisscross prints
- Lifetime usage from this compact tool
READY TO BUY?
Brush Usage: oak graining; bold and deep strie
|Available Sizes:||12 total combs -set only 38.20||Dia./width :||1", 2", 3", 4" wide -3 of each in set|
|Hair type:||N/A||Brush Length:||4.2" (106mm) long|
|Ferrule Type:||N/A||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold, "Quack motion"|
|Handle:||Steel||Brush care:||thin and wipe off with care, Wash with soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...