“Believe me, this brush doesn't stink!" -P. Finkelstein
Traditionally made with stiff skunk hair, this woodgraining brush is now made with synthetic nylon & bristle blend for today's water mediums. This short hair brush really moves the glaze to create small moire's.
- Stiff nylon mixed with 50% natural bristle
- Used in negative brush work - removal of glaze
- Can be used in oil or water when dedicated (learn more)
- For creating fine & tight moire
- See also SPALTER for larger moire's
READY TO BUY?
Brush Usage: small moire; fiddle-backs; zigzags;
|Medium:||Water/Oil||Hair Length:||1" (25mm)|
|Available Sizes:||50||Dia./width :||2" (50mm)|
|Hair type:||Natural Bristle/Nylon||Brush Length:||9" (228mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden flat long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...