Wood 2-Header (Squirrel)
“This brush will give a different grain every time!" -P. Finkelstein
This is the original woodgrainer's tool for mostly straight graining . Many brushes can be used to grain, but there isn't a substitute to our black squirrel 2-header. It delivers the most realistic rendering in woodgraining because it makes a new print every time. Each head is packed with hair so it can run a full length of panel without reloading medium. Also, great for painting the heartgrain on walnut.
- Natural black squirrel with 5-10% synthetic nylon
- Wire tied natural quill
- Can be used in oil/water when dedicated (learn more)
- Good for strie on intricate surfaces and low relief carvings
- Run brush through a comb for graining for print control
- Best for walnut, pine, sycamore, cherry, zebra wood, & many more
- Use for fine chiqueteuring
- Similar to VEINETTE
READY TO BUY?
|Medium:||Oil/Water||Hair Length:||1.6" (42mm)|
|Available Sizes:||1.5||Dia./width :||.3" (8mm) each to .75" (19mm) full span|
|Hair type:||Squirrel Mix||Brush Length:||12.5" (318mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Quill||Holdings:||Drummer's Hold, Pencil Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & lard|
Related Brushes and Tools Pierre Recommends...