This Italian inspired brush is made for varnishing or basecoating in water or oil mediums. It's oval shape and hair density allows for greater medium retention. Traditionally, this brush was made of wild boar's hair, but ours is made of a nylon/bristle blend for today's water mediums.
- Comes in a set of 4
- 2/3 inch thick, nylon synthetic fiber with 50% natural bristle
- Oval shape great mix between flat and round brushes
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Can be used in water/oil when dedicated (learn more)
- We use it to apply talc/whiting to surfaces
- Small sizes great for painting stiles/rails, small panels, mullions, etc.
- Size 30 - $11.70
- Size 40 - $13.20
- Size 50 - $18.00
- Size 60 - $21.30
ON SALE: 25% extra savings on each size!"
Brush Usage: varnishing; basecoating
30, 40, 50, 60
1.15, 1.5, 2, 2.5 inches