Using geometric architectural ornaments can make a huge visual statement. The author went to great lengths to categorize different styles of Byzantine, Early Medieval, Asian, Spanish, Morish, and many more geometric ornaments. There are many styles ready to be adapted to your own design. This book also shows how to create panels using grids (diamonds and squares).
- This book is written in French, but the pictures say it all!.
- Perfect for all-over patterns on floors, ceilings, and walls
- Many colored plates
- Simply done sharp, B&W designs that can be blown up to scale
- 379 pages, Text is in french. Written by Gerard Robine
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book