Decors et Voilages
Decors et Voilages (Curtains and Valances) is a technical book for upholsterers. With many sketches, the instructions are easy to follow. You will learn complex folds for window dressings, cayespy beds, and interior curtain treatments. Decorative painters will love the period renderings that are easy to copy and paint. Perfect for muralists who paint fabric. Styles range from period rooms to modern styles. Lithography renderings are stunning and crystal clear.
- Technique book for upholsterer/tailor
- For painters: lithography of fabric, historical drapery
- For designers: drapery designs galore!
- 220 pages. Very little text. 80% photos
- French Text Only
- Written by Claude Ossut
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book