Breathaking materials and their Creators take the reader on a journey of materials and some artistic possibilities. The author takes a unique angle and exposes the material through many artists work, while still showcasing nature. The book is exotic, visual inspiration. Look for images of: concrete, lace, fabrics, paper, metallic fibers, stuccos, plasters, metal plates, quartz, alabaster, bone, shells, mother of pearl, egg shell, reptile skins, shagreen, parchment, gold leaf, variegated, glass beads, glass, wood, and other fabricated materials.
- Reference book on unique materials
- Includes painting techniques to mimic organic materials
- Designers will love the modern inspirations
- 335 pages - 90% full-color photographs
- French/English Text
- Written by Caroline Perrin
- Click on the image to view additional pages from book