Use billiard cloth for the negative, "wipe-off" technique for oak woodgraining. Create the horizontal flakes, typical of quarter-sawn oak. Use traditionally or create NEW uses for this superior quality, craftsman tool.
- 1 ft wide strip of fabric (4 feet long)
- Comes with a sample strip as shown
- Use for many negative, "wipe-off" techniques
- Sketch figures in mahogany
- Wrap around thumb and use your thumbnail
- "Wipe-off" marble veining tool
- High-quality, specialty felt
- Absorbant and doesn't shed lint
- LIMITED QUANTITIES!