Original Stubby Spalter Brush (Nylon, Bristle) | GLZ-07D
GLZ-7D_Size-040Regular price $9.50
The spalter is one of the most used tools in our decorative brush kit. Unlike the average chip brush, our spalter has a thick row (1/3 inch) of short hair that is densely packed with a bristle/nylon blend for ultimate performance and control for today's water mediums. The smaller sizes have a variety of uses, from basecoats to final glazing, 'stretching' to softening. Available in 6 sizes.
- Nylon synthetic fiber with 50% natural bristle
- stretch glaze for ultimate consistency
- Softens unwanted brush/roller marks
- Excellent for applying thin varnish and waxes
- Fine/subtle strie
- Application/Usage: stretch; soften roller marks on basecoat & varnish applications; moire
- Preferred Medium: Oil/Water
- Brush Ferrule/Handle: copper, wooden flat short
- Brush Hair Type: Natural Bristle/Nylon blend
- Brush Hold: Drummer's Hold, "Quack Motion"
- Brush Care: Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap
- Hair Length: 1.5-1.7" (38-45mm), 2" (51mm)
- Dia./width: 1.6" (40mm), 2.2" (60mm), 3.1" (80mm), 4", 6" (150mm), 8" (200mm)