Original Domed Glazing Brush (Bristle, Nylon) | GLZ-01D
GLZ-01D_Size-02Regular price $19.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our domed water glazer is the work horse of decorative painting. This is our highest level of quality. This is a modern replica of the classic full bristle version.
- Hand-shaped with select bristle fibers
- Premium stainless steel ferrule with hand-tied string
- Sealed handle for longevity
- Nylon synthetic fiber with 60% natural bristle
- Slightly domed shape for full coverage
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Perfect for 'breaking up the glaze'
- Large size can glaze an entire wall with speed
- Application/Usage: applying glaze and basecoat; stippling; adding texture
- Preferred Medium: Water
- Brush Ferrule/Handle: Tin, wooden round long
- Brush Hold: Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold
- Hair Length: 2-3" (60-72mm)
- Dia./width: .5-1.25" (25-32mm)