Original Domed Glazing Brush (Bristle) | GLZ-03
GLZ-03_Size-04Regular price $24.00
This original design is ingenious in it's rounded shape and thick hair. The hand tied red, cotton string is handsomely traditional in this model. Our natural bristle glazing brushes should be a standard item in your decorative painting kit.
- High quality bristle keeps it's shape
- Slightly domed shape for fast coverage
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Can be used in oil/water when dedicated (learn more)
- Perfect for 'breaking up the glaze'
- Works well painting basecoats
- Glaze panels with speed
- With size 8, glaze entire wall - applies better than a roller!
- Description: Bristle hair for OIL/WATER mediums
- Application/Usage: applying glaze and basecoat; adding texture; rough stipple
- Preferred Medium: Oil/Water
- Brush Ferrule/Handle: Copper, wooden round long
- Brush Hair Type: Natural Bristle
- Brush Hold: Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold
- Brush Care: Water: Wash with soap, Oil: Thinned & wash w/ soap
- Hair Length: 3-3.5" (76-90mm)
- Dia./width: 1-1.25" (25-32mm)