The Art Of Faux
This world famous manual is referred to by many of today's finest decorative painting schools. Read up on Pierre Finkelstein's staple faux treatments: marble, wood, trompe l'oeil, semiprecious stone .... and many more. This informative manual is set up like a cookbook - just pick a finish and follow the steps to completion.
- The Art of Faux is out of print! We have limited copies left!
- Many full-page, color photo's
- From 'nuts & bolts' to the finishing touches, this book covers it all
- Recipe-based format: read the chapter introduction and follow the steps
- Signed copies are available
- Also available in French
Out of print, limited copies available!
Brush Usage: written in 1997 - "the complete sourcebook of decorative painted finishes"
8.5 x 11 inches
written in 1997 - "the complete sourcebook of decorative painted finishes"