Domed Water Glazing Brush
Our domed water glazer is the work horse of decorative painting. Check out our worldwide exclusive water glazing brush and its perfect blend of nylon and natural bristle hair. This is a modern replica of the classic bristle version (GLZ-3). Available in 3 sizes.
- Nylon synthetic fiber with 50% natural bristle
- Slightly domed shape for full coverage
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Perfect for 'breaking up the glaze'
- Large size can glaze an entire wall with speed
- Nylon blend brushes are made specifically for today's water mediums
Brush Usage: applying glaze and basecoat; stippling; adding texture
|Medium:||Water||Hair Length:||2-3" (60-72mm)|
|Available Sizes:||2,4, 6, 8||Dia./width :||.5-1.25" (25-32mm)|
|Hair type:||Natural Bristle/Nylon||Brush Length:||12" (35mm)|
|Ferrule Type:||Tin||Holdings:||Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold|
|Handle:||wooden round long||Brush care:||Wash with soap|