Striping Edge (Wood) | TTL-30
TTL-30_BA_26Regular price $29.00
Wooden striping edge, beveled on two sides. The striping edge is the answer to realistic faux molding! Control each stroke with our handmade striping edge made of lightweight bass or pine wood and rubbed in oil for protection. Its double-reversed, beveled edge allows for consistent and efficient linear trompe l'oeil effects like faux molding.
- Available in 26"/28" and 36"
- Material: Bass Wood and Maple Wood
- Bass Wood: Lightweight, durable, and flexible. Great for Beginners!
- Maple Wood: Pierre's choice for Professionals!
- Striping brushes effortlessly slide across edge, keeping an even pressure
- Natural bow of wood adds spring which helps keep it in place