Pierre's chief reference for marble, Identifying Marble is a must-have for anyone interested in painting faux marble. It contains over 160 different varieties of real marble, each with a full page color photos and accompanied by geographic and historic information. This book is a must-have to paint faux marble. You will be reaching for this indispensable reference book over and over again.
- High quality photographs featuring close-up views of real marble makes for an excellent color reference.
- An excellent tool to select marble with clients and designers.
- Full page color plates of each of the 164 varieties of real marble; make color copies for professional layout presentations.
- Contains important geographic, historic, and scientific information for each variety
- 303 pages, Available in French text