Striping Edge (Wood) | TTL-30
TTL-30_BA_26Regular price $29.00
Wooden striping edge, beveled on two sides. The striping edge is the answer to realistic faux molding! Control each stroke with our handmade striping edge made of lightweight bass or pine wood and rubbed in oil for protection. Its double-reversed, beveled edge allows for consistent and efficient linear trompe l'oeil effects like faux molding.
- Available in 26"/28" and 36"
- Material: Bass Wood and Maple Wood
- Bass Wood: Lightweight, durable, and flexible. Great for Beginners!
- Maple Wood: Pierre's choice for Professionals!
- Striping brushes effortlessly slide across edge, keeping an even pressure
- Natural bow of wood adds spring which helps keep it in place
Natural Sea Wool Sponges | TSPG-01
TSPG-01_4Regular price $8.45
Use these natural sea sponges for various decorative painting techniques. Available in several sizes.
- Use to clean delicate surfaces
- Best sponge for negative techniques
- Measurements taken when wet
- Cut to Size
Brush Holder Single Clip | ARB-02
ARB-02Regular price $12.00
Protect your Brush from damage and drying out on the jobsite. This convenient clip easily attaches to the side of your jobsite bucket to keep your brushes safe and in reach.
To Hold 5 brushes see our Brush Holder for Bucket
Oval Palette Cup
TTCUP-02_L_lidRegular price $46.00
This cup is meant to clip to any painter's palette. This is the ultimate essential tool for the Decorative Painter. Much bigger than others, make your life easier with our biggest palette cup that comfortably fits a size 100 SPALTER. Because of the large size, we've used a thinner, lower gauge tin to save weight on your palette cup. This cup will improve with every use. Great for all your sauce!
- Comes in two sizes
- Big enough for size 100 Spalter and Glazing brushes
- Unique tapered design prevents spillage
- Can be used with a disposable palette
- Bottom clip is made of shock absorbing steel
- Tin for use in both oil/water mediums
- This cup has an optional lid for containing paint (not airtight)
- 4.5 inches diameter at the bottom, tapered to 2.5 inches at top
- Cup is 2.5 inches deep
- These cups will naturally rust but can be cleaned with steel wool