Midas Metall® Applicator Training
The product takes practice to apply. MIDAS Metall® strives for successful application therefore expert training is necessary.
MIDAS Metall® is committed to the success of its applicators and wants applicators to have a full understanding of how the product works prior to starting a permanent project with a client. The 2 part, unit-based system has beautiful results when mixed, applied, and polished correctly. Applicators must be authorized with the training before purchasing product to ensure proper application.
However, a Starter Kit (in SPRAY or NON-SPRAY) or sample book may be purchased prior to authorization to become familiar with the product and to see if you would like to pursue training.
Over 4 hours of training by Pierre Finkelstein. Covers all the basics of the product, proper mixing, and application. Elements of the process such as application (spray, non-spray), brushing with blue brush, sanding, polishing, patination, and sealing/waxing.
- Cost: $299 (20% discount offered with purchase of starter kit) for access to online training.
- After the training, the applicator will need to send pictures of samples t
o prove product understanding to get complete authorization
Pierre Finkelstein will teach you the following stages through lecture and demonstration:
- What is MIDAS Metall®?
- Preparation of your substrate
- Mixing MIDAS Metall®
- Application of MIDAS Metall®
- Polishing MIDAS Metall®
- Protection of MIDAS Metall®
2 Day Training, offered once or twice per year in Brooklyn depending on demand. The online video will be included as an intro before the in-person training.
- Cost: $1,200 approximate cost includes materials
- Applicator will need to bring their own Polishing machine
- After class you are automatically authorized
**This product is for professional use only and requires ventilated space and safety equipment (mask / respirator / gloves / goggles)
For more information please call email email@example.com