Learn about MIDAS Metall® Click Here
The product takes practice to apply. MIDAS Metall® strives for successful application therefore expert training is necessary.
MIDAS Metall® is committed to the success of its applicators and wants applicators to have a full understanding of how the product works prior to starting a permanent project with a client. The 2 part, unit-based system has beautiful results when mixed, applied, and polished correctly. Applicators must be authorized with the training before purchasing product to ensure proper application.
Over 2.5 hours of training by Pierre Finkelstein. Covers all the basics of the product, proper mixing, and application. Elements of the process such as application (spray, non-spray), brushing with blue brush, sanding, polishing, patination, and sealing/waxing.
- Cost: $299 (20% discount offered with purchase of starter kit) for access to online training.
- After the training, the applicator will need to send pictures of samples t
o prove product understanding to get complete authorization
Pierre Finkelstein will teach you the following stages through lecture and demonstration:
- What is MIDAS Metall®?
- Preparation of your substrate
- Mixing MIDAS Metall®
- Application of MIDAS Metall®
- Polishing MIDAS Metall®
- Protection of MIDAS Metall®
2 Day Training, offered once or twice per year in Brooklyn depending on demand. The online video will be included as an intro before the in-person training.
- Cost: $1,200 approximate cost includes materials
- Applicator will need to bring their own Polishing machine
- After class you are automatically authorized
**This product is for professional use only and requires ventilated space and safety equipment (mask / respirator / gloves / goggles)
For more information please call email email@example.com