Use our small bristle stippler for all your hard to reach areas that our regular size won't reach. Also, the strong bristle hair is tough enough to apply thick texture with a stipple effect. This is a widely used brush for a variety of techniques like; small/corner stippling, smoothing, plaster application, broken texture look, or Provencal (jigouille) wall treatment.
- 3 rows of natural bristle hair
- High quality bristle keeps it's shape
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Can be used in water/oil when dedicated (learn more)
- Wonderful for stippling corners, relief's, & heavy textures
- Great for reaching intricate surfaces like mullions, dentils & window casing, etc.
- Excellent plaster applicator
Brush Usage: small stippling; texture application