Oval Varnish Brush (Bristle, Nylon) | GLZ-18D
ITEM #: GLZ-18DPRICE: $8.12 Regular price Regularly: $10.15 Sale price Save $2.03
This Italian inspired brush is made for varnishing or basecoating in water or oil mediums. It's oval shape and hair density allows for greater medium retention. Traditionally, this brush was made of wild boar's hair, but ours is made of a nylon/bristle blend for today's water mediums.
- 2/3 inch thick, nylon synthetic fiber with 50% natural bristle
- Oval shape great mix between flat and round brushes
- Brush 'springs' into action (learn more)
- Can be used in water/oil when dedicated (learn more)
- We use it to apply talc/whiting to surfaces
- Small sizes great for painting stiles/rails, small panels, mullions, etc.