Our ULTIMATE SERIES DOMED glazing (sash) brushes have a classic round shape for ultimate paint medium dispersion. It is used to apply glaze, paint, wax, and thin textures. Use like a standard paint brush or scrubbing motion.
- ULTIMATE SERIES: Highest quality, hand-picked bristles shaped by hand, varnished wood handle, still competitively priced
- See other levels: PRO and ECONOMY SERIES
- and our BLUETOP PRO and BLUETOP ECONOMY SERIES.
- The DOMED shape is best for maximum coverage of surfaces. See also pointed glazing brush.
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush hold: Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold
- Tin ferrule with varnished long wooden handle
- Brush care: Wash thoroughly with soap, shape or hang to dry
|SIZE||BRUSH LENGTH||FERRULE WIDTH||FERRULE LENGTH||
|4||12.4" / 31.6cm||1" / 26mm||1" / 26mm||
2.8" / 72mm
|8||13.5" / 34.3cm||1.2" / 32mm||1.2" / 32mm||3.2" / 82mm|
Natural Bristle / Nylon blend
Application of varnish, paint, glaze medium; stippling