Save 15% on the UPGRADED Kit with online Training to start the process of becoming an authorized applicator of MIDAS Metall®. This kit is for the Non-Spray 2.1 application of the material. Click here for the Spray Kit.
- 2.1 Starter Kit
- Online Applicator Authorization Training
- Proje Ceramic Coating 8oz.
- Sonax Carnauba Sealing Wax
- Aluminum Composite Sample Boards (Pack of 5)
Non-Spray 2.1 Starter Kit includes
- 3 Pieces of 5" Sandpaper in following grits (P240, P320, P400, P500, P600, P800)
- 1 Piece of 5" Trizact Sandpaper in the following grits (P1500, P3000, P5000)
- 1 Piece 3M Finesse-it Buffing Pad 5"
- 50g Tube of Flitz Polishing Paste
- 800g of MIDAS Metall® Powder
- 200g of MIDAS Metall® Non-Spray 2.1 Binder
- MIDAS Metall® Blue Polishing Brush
- Adapter for Blue Brush (5/8" inch to M14 Thread)*if needed
Online Applicator Training - Over 4 hours of training by Pierre Finkelstein.
- Covers all the basics of the product, proper mixing, and application. You will learn all of the processes such as application (spray, non-spray), sanding, polishing, patination, and sealing/waxing.
- Please Note: You must submit a photo of a sample to be approved as an applicator