Sia Abrasives 7940 Siaair Velvet 6" Foam Polishing Grip Discs (7940 Series) are the best choice for achieving the perfect finish. Perfect for polishing MIDAS Metall®, liquid metal skin, and HV'Art Lacquer Paint (water-based lacquer).
Excellent for fine sanding of round edges, contours, and concave or convex shapes. The foam backing prevents over-sanding. Use dry, wet or with polishing compound. Features a very long working lifetime and is washable for use over and over again.
Siaair is comprised of three unique layers; (1) on the outside, an ingenious net-backed abrasive (2) in the middle, foam cushioning which equalizes the application pressure to prevent over-sanding, and (3) on the inside, the proven Siafast hook and loop grip fastening system.
- Click here for SDS sheet and additional info on Siaair.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Very long working lifetime
- Low scratch depth for fine finishing
- Equalizing application pressure prevents over sanding
- Minimum clogging when sanding dry
- Excellent for wet sanding or use with compounds and polish
- Washable and can be used many times over and over
- Before painting - final sanding of filler, producing a matte finish, blending base and clear coat
- After painting - removing dust inclusions, removing paint runs, removing orange peel effect
- Varnish - fixing errors on high gloss surfaces
- Curved Parts - buffing up curved surfaces
- Solid Surfaces - polishing mineral and solid surfaces
- Net outer layer with aluminum oxide abrasive
- Open foam structure
- Siafast hook & loop grip backing