Wood Panelling in Carnavalet Museum | VL-42
VL-42Regular price $110.60 Sale price $88.48 Save $22.12
Wood Panelling in Carnavalet Museum shows the reservation process and results of this fantastic museum in Paris. The Carnavalet was a private hotel in the 17th &18th centuries. Recently, the hotel was completely restored to show it's original interiors. Great lengths were taken to get a complete color analysis so restorations were accurate. The beautiful strong colors and details will amaze you.
- Reference book for the Museum reservation
- For painters: daring colors and French period paneling
- Excellent close-ups and accurate color photos
- 245 pages - 80% drawings, full-color photos.
- French/English Text
- Written by Anne Forray-Carlier