Precision Basecoat Brush (Nylon, Bristle) | GLZ-17
GLZ-17_Size-20Regular price $4.50
Classic square shape for thicker mediums such as paint and loose texture. Our brushes are high-quality substitutes of paint store brands. This square, basecoater will prove to be very helpful in your brush kit.
- 1/2-3/4 inch thick, 60% bristle-nylon synthetic fiber with 40% natural bristle
- Works well for glazing and stippling
- Excellent for applying heavy textures (old world style) Much more efficient than a chip brush
- Description: "
We've altered this traditional brush by using nylon fiber mixed with natural bristle to use with all of today's water mediums. These little brushes will prove to be very helpful with minor touch-ups, glazing, stippling, & strie.
- Comes in a set of 4
- Description: Nylon/Bristle fiber for WATER medium
- Application/Usage: basecoat; glazing; stippling in water medium
- Preferred Medium: Water
- Brush Ferrule/Handle: tin, wooden round short
- Brush Hair Type: Natural Bristle/Nylon Blend
- Brush Hold: pencil hold, Drummer's Hold
- Brush Care: Water: Wash with soap
- Found in Kits:
- See Also:
- Hair Length: 1.8"" (45mm)
- Dia./width: 1.15, 1.5, 2, 2.5 inches
- Brush Length: