PRO Domed Glazing Brush (Bristle, Nylon) | GLZ-31
GLZ-31_Size-02Regular price $15.50
Our PRO SERIES DOMED glazing (sash) brushes have a classic round shape for ultimate paint medium dispersion. It is used to apply glaze, paint, wax, and thin textures. Use like a standard paint brush or scrubbing motion.
- PRO SERIES: Premier quality hairs, varnished wood handle, competitively priced
- See other levels: ULTIMATE and ECONOMY SERIES
- and our BLUETOP PRO and BLUETOP ECONOMY SERIES.
- The DOMED shape is best for maximum coverage of surfaces. See also pointed glazing brush.
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush hold: Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold
- Tin ferrule with varnished long wooden handle
- Brush care: Wash thoroughly with soap, shape or hang to dry
|SIZE||BRUSH LENGTH||FERRULE WIDTH||HAIR LENGTH||FERRULE LENGTH|
|2||11.8" / 30cm||.9" / 23mm||2.3" / 59mm||0.9"/25mm|
|4||12.2" / 31.1cm||1" / 27mm||2.9" / 69mm||
|6||13.2" / 33.5cm||1.2" / 32mm||3.1" / 79mm||
|8||13.2" / 33.6cm||1.3" / 34mm||3.1" / 79mm||
Natural Bristle / Nylon blend
Application of varnish, paint, glaze medium; stippling