PRO Domed Glazing Brush (Bluetop) | GLZ-34
ITEM #: GLZ-34_Size-02PRICE: $16.75 Regular price Sale price
Our BLUETOP PRO SERIES DOMED glazing (sash) brushes have a classic round shape for ultimate paint medium dispersion. It is used to apply glaze, paint, wax, and thin textures. Use like a standard paint brush or scrubbing motion.
- PRO SERIES: Premier quality hairs, varnished wood handle, competitively priced
- See also: BLUETOP ECONOMY SERIES
- Bristle versions: ULTIMATE BRISTLE, PRO BRISTLE and ECONOMY BRISTLE SERIES.
- The DOMED shape is best for maximum coverage of surfaces. See also pointed glazing brush.
- Rounded for ultimate medium dispersion (learn more)
- Brush hold: Pencil Hold, Drummer's Hold
- Tin ferrule with varnished long wooden handle
- Brush care: Wash thoroughly with soap, shape or hang to dry
|SIZE||BRUSH LENGTH||FERRULE WIDTH||FERRULE LENGTH||HAIR LENGTH|
|2||12" / 30.5cm||.86" / 22mm||.86" / 22mm||2.5" / 65mm|
|4||12.3" / 31.2cm||1" / 26mm||1" / 26mm||2.5" / 65mm|
|6||12.9" / 32.8cm||1.2" / 30mm||1.2" / 30mm||2.8" / 72mm|
|8||13.3" / 33.8cm||1.3" / 33mm||1.3" / 33mm||3.1" / 80mm|
Bluetop synthetic fiber
Application of varnish, paint, glaze medium; stippling